Zee to go paranormal with ‘Fear Files’

25 Jun,2012

By A Correspondent

[youtube width=”400″ height=”225″]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXrE1Apj9bE[/youtube]

The Zee Network hopes to repeat the popularity of its once popular Zee Horror Show with a new programme called ‘Fear Files’. The show will focus on events that are experienced by those who have lived to tell their story.

“Horror has been a part of our lives for years now. Almost all of us have heard stories of paranormal activities – some of us believe in them and some don’t. But there is no denying the fact that it hasn’t touched our lives. So, through this show we want to tell real life stories of people who have experienced the unexplainable,” said Sukesh Motwani, fiction programming head, Zee TV.

Sukesh Motwani

He added: “But this time around we have kept the gory details out. One can call it “intelligent” horror.” Fear Files was shot at haunted locations in a drama-documentary style. Thorough research was done for each story and at the end of each show, a paranormal expert will share the rationale view on all unnatural phenomena. The 26-episode show will go on air from June 30.

Talking about the weekend late night (10:30 pm) slot, Akash Chawla, Senior Vice President and head -marketing, national channels, Zee TV said that he is keeping his fingers crossed: “Data suggests that the weekend 10:30pm slot has been doing well. And since the show will be aired right after DID Little Masters, we hope to cash in on the slot. Also, the genre cuts across age-groups and gender and as many find it intriguing; we hope our TG (25-44 age-group) won’t be disappointed in the show.”

Akash Chawla

The channel is going all out to market the show. “Apart from promoting the show on our channels, there are going to be a lot of innovative print ads as well. Also, this time, we plan to spend around 12 per cent of our marketing budget on the digital platform,” said Mr Chawla.

“Marketing such shows is definitely a challenge,” he added. Innovative ways have thus been lined-up to promote ‘Fear Files’ as the channel felt that people have grown up and want to see something ‘reasonable’.

45 responses to “Zee to go paranormal with ‘Fear Files’”

1. harjit singh says:

Hello , I am facing 100s of spirits daily in my life. All spirits are sent by a tantrik. Contact voda7263@gmail.com

2. Rameshwari Muppadi says:

Can I please get the contact details of Veenu Sandal Ma’am. We are dealing with spiritual issues. We lost 2 people in our family due to this issue. So please can anyone provide me with her email I’d, contact number,or address anything would do. My email id- r.s.muppadi@gmail.com

3. Drashti Patel says:

Plz sir provide me aaliya joshi’s contact number…m from mumbai n i want 2 meet her…m searching 4 her contact nmbr since long..if u can’t provide contact nmbr atleat provide her mail id…

4. shivam mishra says:

Hi this is shivam.my younger sister is suffering from negative energy
    I dont know what is happening with her but which is haappening it is
    Cheap.we are nothing to do for her she is crying front of us but we…..
    It is 15 years to such happening. We have done puja path tantrik ojha doctor but
    They have nothing to do for her plz help me.i will higly greatful to u.my mobile n. Is
    9999025255.

5. simran singh says:

Hi
    i need paranormal expert help for my Elder brother and sister they are having lots of invisible problems , as we, entire family is suffering from that. pls help us . my contact number and e-mail id is singhpurity@gmail.com, 8880820022

6. Bala Ji Dalve says:

hi aliya mam
    i am swati hatiskar
    i wana meet u plz send me ur contact no

7. anup dubey says:

Hello,

Please if you are facing any paranormal problem or any negative energy then call me.
    Number: 09702701374

Mail: anup@shivsansthanm.org
    Thanking You,
    Anup Dubey

8. vikas bhardwaj says:

sir, i just want to know the phone number/ address of Mr. Sudhir Shukla, who came in 12 April 2014(fear files). I am in very urgent need of it.

9. arun kumar prasad says:

sir from past 12 years we are facing lot of problem please help us

10. sangeeta choudhary says:

plz provide me aaliya joshi’s contact number…m from mumbai n i want 2 meet her…m searching 4 her contact nmbr since long..if u can’t provide contact nmbr atleat provide her mail id…it’s really vry urgent…

• Piu mandal says:

I want aaliya joshi’s no too sangeeta choudhary…..if u gt her no plzz let me know..plzz Ernst reqst to u….!!!! Myself too from Mumbai….

11. Sokker1008 AD says:

Please show some scary episodes like ” karan Pishachnie” in 2012 where a women entered in a house of a man by telling him a fake story that her husband was left her. The man had a paralyzed father and a small daughter. His wife was dead. The person name was “sukumaran”. He also had a sister who came from her husband’s house. The women who came in a “Sukarmaran” house was actually a “Karna pishaachni” who wanted to take the advantage of his family condition. According to that episode “Karan Pishachani” needs one embryo in a year. She drinks Human blood to get more beautiful . She scares from sun rays and we can see her real image only in the mirror. She also drunk the blood of his paralyzed father at one night and put him to death and that was very horror seen. Please show this kind of episodes about Dayan, vampire , and Pishachani

12. amit says:

I need a paranormal expert for me.we live in Chandigarhplease help us contact no is 08968621785

13. sunny says:

hello sir iam suffering with a very very big problem (my whole family)plz weneed your paranormal experts advice very urgentlyplzzzzzzz u can cal:8977702933.rajputsunny54@gmail.com.

14. R.K.YADAV says:

R.K Yadav sir, i have 2 real & interesting fear story from my village if u need than plz contact me on this no.7666525621

15. Rasheed says:

sir my younger sister suffring from a paranomial problem from year 2005 to till please suggetion mail to me at sana786rasheed@gmail.com.

16. Rahul Vishwakarma says:

hiiii

this is rahul here from Pune & i want to Share a Real story of Mine which i saw on 29 july 2012 At 1-2am
    my contact no. is 9503677766

17. atul says:

Hello Im atul from supaul bihar
    I have a small family
    l have a real story its very fearess..
    if u wana know my familiar story u can call me
    on my no. 9470000031
    Email anand.atul2@gmail.com

18. sachin shukla says:

i need a person those who can help me for the my father sprit pls cll m ei am from mumbai my number i 8291373956/9930504062 pls urgent

19. Maish Kumar says:

Sir,

Mere Pass Ek Real Story h…,Plz Contact me My Mobile..
    Manish Kumar
    8447028525

20. SARVESH JAISWAL says:

SIR,MY ELDER BROTHER DAUGHTER IS SUFFERING WITH THE PROBLEM OF EVIL SPRIT.SHE ALWAYS GET PAIN IN HER WHOLE BODY.THE DOCTOR EXAMINE HER AND TOLD THAT THERE IS ALL THINGS NORMAL IN HER BODY.WE ARE FACING THIS PROBLEM SINCE 7 YRS.WE ALL ARE VERY SAD OF THIS BECAUSE NOONE OJHA TANTRIK SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.LASTLY I CAME TO BELEIVE ONLY IN PARANORMAL EXPERT.SO SIR,KINDLY TELL ME ANY PARANORMAL EXPERT WHO HELP US GET CURE MY DAUGHTER.MY MOB:OO91-9415321474(SARVESH JAISWAL) 0091-9415322593(SATISH JAISWAL).EMAIL ID:sarvesh_zen@yahoo.com. SIR PLEASE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY AND SOLVE MY PROBLEM

• shivsansthanm says:

Hello friends,
      I am glad to inform you that, if you are facing any
      paranormal activity or negative power than do contact us for help or go
      to website :-
      Email:help@shivsansthanm.org

This activity is carried out by Shri Purushottam Shukla.If any Problem is there across
      world then let us know, there is no need to come there to solve
      problem.Just mail us your name and address.

21. mr. madhusudan says:

i want meet with mrs.aaliya joshi g.
    plz plz…..

22. vikram yadav says:

I need a paranormal expert for my mom.we live in mumbai please help us its argent contact no is 8082098379

23. I need a paranormal expert for my brother .we live in Pune please help us contact no is 9762101734

24. Amit says:

bhhot hota hai if yes
    why the science don’t believe

25. kedar says:

need a paranomal expert. we are staying in borivali do call me on 9768178937

26. irfan says:

i am shariff mohammed irfan from Hyderabad , i need a help of paranormal expert for my sister , please help me sir,my number is 7799459884..
    thank you…….

27. sanjay ray says:

hum apni suchi kahani batana chahate hai

28. Vishal says:

sir there was a song in the december 9 episode of fear files. ANd i want to get that song plz give me a way to download that song and that story is fake .because there is no person named sayara who died in 1949 when a studio burnt in jaipur and there is noone named gubeida begum. if the names of the characters are changed plz reply me on my email :- vishal21killer@yahoo.com plz sir in every cost i wnat that song

29. bharat rajput says:

i am facing a huge problem from black magic .if u have any good person anywhere in the world, i am ready to go over there for recovering myself and my family .
    my no is 9870402290

30. mitul barot says:

sir i have unique and live example of unusual incident happening with me right now. please call me on: 08866488489 for further info. thank you

31. pradeep says:

sir i am pradeep from bokaro steel city,jharkhand,and i am facing the same problem for the last 14 years,u have telecasted on the episode dtd 24.11.2012.the story is close similar to the episode.my father is recently retired.he was lecturer earlier.i have also taken all the remedies,but didn’t got any sucess.no one is believing me in my house.he had taken me to the phycatrist but he told me that i am fine.i m facing the different mental conditions at the same time.and now there is a sudden deecrease in my health too.but all of my physical examination results are normal,the same thing is happening with one of my friend in delhi.she is not my best friend,but my friend only whom i meet is just a coincidence,but now i know that was not a coincidence.we both are facing the same situations in our life but she,their family members and my family members are not aware of the fact.except her and me no one is believing.i don’t know what the future had planned for us,but one thing is sure and that is our death.because their is some one we never see but we felt the presence of the spirit in my body,whenever it enters.so sir kindly help me.please save my life.i have the only hope attached with u.kindly contact me and send me the contact no and address of any best paranormal expert.contact me on my mummy ph no-09031774321 and my e mail id is:-pradeep_tulsi@yahoo.co.in.

with a hope!
    pradeep

32. manas says:

bhoooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
    ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    bhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagooooooooooooooooooooo
    ayoooooooo meriiiiiiiiii rabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

33. PRIYA GUPTA says:

IF YOU LIKE SO PLZ ESTABLISHED STORY.

• Anmol Chavda says:

dear

i want to know more about that person who suffered in same. please may i have contact details for the same person

34. Bhoot says:

Bhoot Hota Hai ….. Haa Aur Ye Sach Hai …. Agar Kisiko Azmaana Hai To … Call On This Number +919967924007

35. REET says:

WANT TO KNOW THE LADY NAME WHO SPEAK AT THE END OF THE SHOW?

36. Vishal Jadhav says:

hi sir i am vishal staying in pune on 18th aug 2012 i have gone to a trek of sudhagad with my 6 friends there we experience a bone chilling act where we saw 7 souls which were trying to take our lifes we have seen all of them we want to tell to world through ur show FEAR FILES so pls contact me as soon as u can My MOBILE NO is:9028768801.sir we have all the photo of that location also.

37. Sandeep Bhagat says:

Hi,
    I am Sandeep from Ghaziabad, have a very lovely family (Wife & two kids), earlier we were leaving a very happy life but from last few months nothing is going in right way, neither my personal life nor professional & frankly saying i don’t believe in any paranormal activities.
    But few days before my wife was not behaving normally at midnight and suddenly my 4 & a half year old son click a picture of my wife from my mobile and there is a black shadow reflecting in that picture just opposite to my wife & I have also evaluate that snap from each and every angle there is no chance of any particle’s reflection.
    Just after few minutes I had taken one more snap of that place and there was nothing like so.
    If you want that pics i can mail it to you but i don’t have your email id,
    My contact number is 9899904451 & email id is sandeepbhagatjnj@gmail.com, kindly contact me, only if you can help me to sort out this problem.

Regards,