Samir Mehta and Pradeep Ramakrishnan to head TracyLocke India

14 Jun,2012

By A Correspondent

 

Pradeep Ramakrishnan
Pratap Bose
Samir Mehta

TracyLocke India, part of the DDB Mudra Group, announced that its operations will be headed by Samir Mehta, Head- Business & Operations and Pradeep Ramakrishnan will be given additional responsibility; apart from being VP, DDB MudraMax, Media he will also be Head – Strategy & Insights, TracyLocke India.

 

Pratap Bose, COO, DDB Mudra Group, said: “Tracy LockeIndiawill help build the B2R (Business to Retail) practice for clients and will create strategies for converting consumers into shoppers. With the appointments of Samir Mehta and Pradeep Ramakrishnan, we now have the momentum to aggressively push the TracyLocke India agenda, and build a great shopper marketing and retail capability for our clients.”

 

Commenting on this progress, Samir Mehta, Head, Business & Operations, TracyLocke India, said: “Evolution of retail in India calls for a better understanding of how the shoppers shop at the last mile inIndia. This becomes imperative for brands. For this, brands need to develop shopper insights. With TracyLocke, who have a commendable record with working on some of the best global brands, and with the Indian retail environment being unique in its own way, TracyLocke India will be customizing the requisites of each of our clients to suit this market, which currently comprises of 95 per cent being unorganized and the remaining 5 per cent organized.”

 

Adding to this Pradeep Ramakrishnan said: “Shopper marketing inIndiais not just about marrying the interests of the brand, retailer and shopper. It is more complex than that. The role of insights in this scenario would therefore be about ‘Bringing a Method to the Madness’. TracyLocke India with its proprietary tool, processes and measurement systems will lead the creation of new ways of understanding, analyzing and influencing the shopper in India.”

 

TracyLocke is a creative agency founded in 1913. It is part of the DDB Worldwide Network. with a roster of clients including some of the best brands in the world such as HP, T-Mobile, Starbucks, Johnson & Johnson, Gatorade, Tropicana, PepsiCo, Sony and Unilever’s Lipton.

 

Post a Comment 

Comments are closed.

Videos