Khullja Sim Sim returns on BIG Magic to entrall audiences

12 Apr,2012

By A Correspondent

BIG Magic, the variety entertainment channel for the core Hindi heartland from the Reliance Broadcast Network stable, featuring locally relevant entertainment has further strengthened its offerings with the introduction of Indian television’s most successful game show ‘Khulja Sim Sim’ (KJSS).

The show, which is a local adaptation of the international format Let’s Make A Deal, is currently USA’s No. 2 day time show. BIG Magic has acquired exclusively rights for the format from Fremantle.

The fun-filled game show is a no-brainer based on intuition and luck, making it an ideal opportunity for anyone to participate. An extensive ‘call for entry’ promotion across multiple media will invite consumers to participate and get a chance to be on the show. And the entire show will be shot in UP and MP with local audiences from across the region participating.

KJSS is a simple and entertaining game format. The host randomly picks up participants from the studio audience. The participant has to trade between various options and gets the chance to win a jackpot. Then participants usually have to weigh the possibility of an offer being made for a valuable prize, or a potential undesirable item, or a tai tai fish! Participants stand the chance of winning crores worth of prizes from jewellery to electronic goods and even a luxury car!

The beauty of KJSS is the excellent opportunity marketers of any product category – FMCG, Automobile, Electronics, Travel & tourism, Home fittings, financial products, fashion brands, retail brands  and so on have to showcase their offerings through this game show. The show, which is slated to go on the floors shortly, will soon be announcing a leading celebrity as the host of the show. The show is being produced by BIG Productions, the television content production division of Reliance Broadcast Network Ltd.

Khullja Sim Sim will be promoted through an aggressive multi-media campaign, featuring TV, Radio, OOH, Print, Digital, Cable, Cinema across the Hindi heartland. The Company said in a statement: “We are very happy to bring this successful game show exclusively on BIG MAGIC. Keeping with our commitment to give audiences in the Hindi Heartland a unique entertainment experience, KJSS gives our viewers a once in a life time opportunity to participate in a game show of this stature and win big for themselves on television! And for our advertisers what better opportunity to showcase their brands and product features than this show!”

Reliance Broadcast Network Limited is a multi-media entertainment conglomerate with play across radio, television, intellectual properties and out of home. It houses the following verticals: 92.7 BIG FM -India’s largest FM Network; BIG CBS – A joint venture with CBS Studios International; BIG MAGIC – which marked the Company’s entry into the regional entertainment space. The company also distributesBloomberg UTV, India’s premier business news channel. In the space of live entertainment the company has BIG LIVE a division which develops, executes and markets Intellectual Properties, and synergizing excellently with this division is BIG PRODUCTIONS a division which functions as a television content production house catering to the diverse creative needs of the Indian television landscape.

204 responses to “Khullja Sim Sim returns on BIG Magic to entrall audiences”

1. Jerry Will says:

Dear
    Customer,

Welcome to home of S.S.D AUTOMATIC
    SOLUTION

I
    am Jerry Will, Technician by profession working in Mercury Chemical Consultant
    Group Indian Branch.

Are
    you having problem and spending too much just to clean your deface
    currency? You are at the right place Now* It impresses me to bring to your
    notice that We manufacture and sell all materials used in treating and cleaning
    of any type of defaced currency, pounds, cfa france, euros dollars and other
    currencies. We offer machines to do the big cleanings and we do delivery of
    products to buyer’s destinations.

Our qualified professionals are ever ready to meet and handle the clean if you
    so wish, also we help and clean for the customer who don’t have money to buy
    chemical after a registration fee, with our Local AGENT In Your Area.

Contact us immediately for inquiries and Solutions.

Mobile:
    +919582948275

E-mail:
    techjerry57 AT yahoo DOT com

2. abhijeet says:

hi sir i m abhijeet srivastav i want to be audition in khull ja sim sim..so plz help me my contact no…..09304737032…

3. ghanshyam says:

hello sir we are participate on khul ja sim sim so pls help me.

4. GAURAV GARG says:

I want to participate in KHUL JA SIM SIM but I HAVE NO IDEA about that so please
    inform me how to participate in the game. My no. is 9368780377 & email id gauravgarg_1981@rediffmail.com. please
    give me a one chance. thank you.

5. Ayushman rathore says:

hello sir i want to participate on khul ja sim sim but i have no more
    idea about that so please help me what should i do for participating.. any big magic tv serial in acting give me one chance..
    Ayushman rathore
    +919571781993
    rathores514@gmail,com

6. umesh kumae says:

sir ek moka humko do

7. BABLI says:

Hello sir i want to participate on BIG MAGIC CHANNEL but i have no more idea about that so please help me what should i do for participating..

BABLI

8. jaspal singh says:

hi i want to particpate in khull jaa sim sim . pls make me call.9939923046

9. anwar khan says:

hello sir i want to participate on khul ja sim sim but i have no mre idea so please help me i do for participate
    thankyou
    anwar khan
    8979906102

10. Dev Wadhwani says:

Hi sir, I am Dev and I am a student and I want to complete my education so I want to participate in Khul ja sim sim. Plz help me. My no. is 9869345024

11. amit raj says:

give me kjss email id plzzzzzzzz +917870088508

12. manish maurya says:

Om namah siway hello sir i want to participate on khul ja sim sim but i have no more idea about that so please help me what should i do for participating..
    E-mail – manishmaurya78@yahoo.in

13. mayanka jain says:

hello sir i want to participate on khullja sim sim what i have to do plz send me information abt audition ?

14. chandra kesh sharma says:

hello sir i want to participate on khul ja sim sim but i have no more
    idea about that so please help me what should i do for participating..
    chandra kesh sharma
    9219615809
    anjula.chandra@gmail.com

15. mohd abbas rizvi says:

hello i am mohd abbas rizvi i work in marine world from childhood itself i wanted to participate in khul ja sim sim pls do a favour to me and call me for the show my no is +918960165816

16. Amit Khera says:

Sir i wanna to participate in khull ja sim-sim … tell me how to participate it … i m Amit Khera n my contact no. is 8604120175 …my Email is amit_khera24@yahoo.com

17. Anand kumar says:

Anand kumar
    8986828146

18. ram mohan gupta says:

i want to participate in kjss.how
    rm gupta, lakhimpur kheri uttar pradesh

19. sanjaysinghal says:

hi i am sanjay singhal ijoin to khul ja simsim.

20. Sakshi Tandon says:

Hi..m Sakshi Tandon from moradabad…n I want 2 participate on ur show..kindly give me details of how 2 participate in your show..
    sakshi6699@gmail.com
    8476804300

21. Zoyeb Davar says:

hello sir myself Zoyeb and am from Daman.i want to participate on
    khulja sim sim…please tell me how can i participate on this
    show……….
    looking forward for your keen response
    my no is 08866696476

22. anupama sharma says:

hello sir , my name is anupama sharma , i want to participate on khul ja sim sim show , i am capable to being a gud contestant for this show , so plz help me and give me the right way ..
    thankyou sir.

23. taranjeet arora says:

hiiiiiiiii sir myself taranjeet singh arora frm sultanpur (u.p) wants 2 play khul ja sim sim n enjoy the game.so plz give me 1 chance thanks 9838741370

24. arvindsoni says:

hi i am arvind soni also want to participate khol ja sim sim i am big fan of this show plzz inform me on
    7415827221 sir 1 bar muka jarur dijiye

25. Neeraj kumar says:

hi i want to participate in khulja sim sim .i am from New Delhi.please inform me new delhi. auditions are sheduled .
    thanks,

Neeraj kumar
    9555909339

26. hemant rastogi says:

hemant rastogi
    9305508090
    hemant.restogi@gmail.com

27. Romit Goyal says:

hi i am romit goyal i also want to participate khol ja sim sim i am big fan of this show plzz inform me on
    09026187442

28. VIVEK TANDON says:

Hello sir i m vivek tandon ,agra
    sir humara no. Kab ayga audition me select kr lya bt show me nhe bulaya sir requst h ek bar show m bulaye ab auditon kb honge agra me ya online ho to btaye…
    Mob:7417515460

29. Anupam says:

Hi… i am Anupam Gupta and i eagerly want to participate in khulja sim sim 2012 please help me
    contact no : 01202714244
    e mail id : anu.redrocks@gmail.com
    i live in ghaziabad U.P

30. Gaurav Sinha says:

my mom wants to participate in khul ja sim sim.pl. inform me how ot get it.we are from patna.
    thanking you
    gaurav sinha
    drgauravsinha@ymail.com
    ph.9905393420

31. naveen says:

hello sir i am naveen and i want to participate on khul ja sim sim and i have no idea about participating so please help me sir
    naveen agarwal
    9949911145
    naveen99362@gmail.com

32. Anonymous says:

Hello sir/madame i want to participate on khul ja sim sim i am from bangalore. But i have no more idea about that so please help me what should i do for participating. , nazneen_f@rocketmail.com .I will wait till the day i can forget you or the day you realize that you cannot forget me”… have an nice day ahead..!!

33. Eecc Ddn says:

Sir,
    I am interested to participate in the game show along with my wife.

Kindly guide me the procedure to participate.

My email id is eecc_ddn@yahoo.co.in

Ajay Mehrotra
    324, Kailash Vihar, Dehradun
    Ph – 9412059326

34. GAURAV says:

want to play kjss. my mobile no. 9368780377. so plzz call me…..GAURAV GARG

35. GAURAV says:

want to play kjss. my mobile no. 9368780377. so plzz call me…..GAURAV GARG

36. divya mehrotra says:

sir mai divya mehrotra aapka channel big magic dekhti hoo mujhe aapke channel mai kaam mil sakta hai mera baby bhi bhut cute hai aap mujhe or mere baby ko kisi serial mai jaroort ho to bataiye.9335754335

37. Azeem raja says:

Hello sir my name is Azeem raja from meerut(up) I want a participate in khullja sim sim so plzs give more information
    Thankyou sir
    ph: 9557264760

38. Azeem raja says:

Hello sir my name Azeem raja from meerut(up) I want a participate in khullja sim sim so plsz give more information
    ph:9557264760

39. MOHAMMAD ASIF says:

MOHAMMAD ASIF
    −

Hello
    sir i am Mohammad Asif from Ghaziabad. i want to participate in khul
    ja simsim tv show so please help me.

9911521218
    asifer17@yahoo.in

40. MOHAMMAD ASIF says:

Hello sir i am Mohammad Asif from Ghaziabad. i want to participate in khul ja simsim tv show so please help me. 9911521218

41. Neeraj Tiwari says:

hello sir i want to participate on khul ja sim sim but i have no idea abot tha so pease help mewht should i do for participating……………
    thankyou sir.
    0562-2580179
    neeajtiwari_1@rediffmail.com

42. Rahul verma says:

i want to play kjss. my mobile no. 9785760532. so plzz call ya give me any information about this show so send sms on this number.Thanks…..Rahul verma.

43. jagdish p-rasad awasthi says:

hi i am jagdish prasad awasthi i want participate in khul ja sim sim please inform me on 09889017426,09936530032

44. RAVI KUMAR says:

i want to play kjss. my mobile no. 9415997286. so plzz call me…..Ravi.

45. Mehul Anand. says:

Respected Sir,
    I want to participate in “KHULL JA SIM.SIM” televison show on BIG MAGIC channel host by Sir MR.AMAN VERMA.I am keenly interested in this show and presentation.How can i apply?Please tell me.Waiting for your early reply.
    Thanks And Regards,
    Mehul Anand.
    09334115036.
    mehul.anand21@gmail.com
    Patna,(Bihar)
    India.

46. archit says:

hiiiiiiiii i m archit i want to participate your show
    9795107584(lucknow)
    archit.mishra89@gmail.com

47. ravindra tiwari mo 9559901949 says:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aman i m participet plz call me 9559901949

48. archit says:

hiiiiiiii aman how r u bhai kya matlab gareeb hai o nahi bulayenge kya hame bhi jeene ka hak hai gas ,petrol,desal sab menhga ho gaya hai agar thoda jeet jaunga khus ho jaunga bhaiya jara hamare par bhi apni dayadrsti rakhiye dhanywad
    9795107584(lucknow)
    archit.mishra89@gmail.com

49. prashant says:

hello sir i want to participate on khul ja sim sim but i have no more
    idea about that so please help me what should i do for participating..
    prashant jaiswal
    mobile no : 9026221308
    email id : 0000.prashant@gmail.com

50. jeetu arora says:

I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN KHUL JA SIM SIM PLS MAIL ME OR TELL ME THERE IS NO WAY TO PARTICIPATE IN INTERNET
    JEETU AGRA
    E-MAIL :jamonicaarora@gmail.com
    MOb:-9917039516

51. archit mishra says:

sir jai hind plz alow me to participate yor show
    archit mishra(lucknow)
    9795107584
    archit.mishra89@gmail.com

52. archit mishra says:

hello sir i m archit mishra iwant to participate your show plz sir alow me to come kjss
    9795107584,9026759959
    archit.mishra89@gmail.com

53. Shivranjani Soni says:

Dear Sir
    i am Shivranjani Soni a housewife from indore ,want to be a contestant of the show plz plz plz call me .
    Ph : 09713060408

54. Pankaj Soni says:

hi myself pankaj soni i belong to indore . i m a great fan of khul ja sim sim want be a part of the show .
    My Number : 097130690409
    mail Id : pankaj1010@rediffmail.com

55. Rohit Sachdeva says:

hi sir myself Rohit and i want to participate kjss so my humble request to allow me to participate kjss
    Rohit (Delhi)
    rbs.rohits@gmail.com
    09250637068

56. roopali says:

Hello sir I am roopali tyagi from meerut I am a big fan of this show so please iwant to participate in the kholjaa sim sim my no is 8909558077 and email id ravishrt40@gmail.com

57. ajita says:

hi, i ajita singhal want to participate in this amazing show khul ja sim sim plz inform me how i can get entrance in the show
    9425716811

58. prashant jaiswal says:

hi i am prashant jaiswal i also want to participate khol ja sim sim i am
    big fan of this show plzz inform me on 9026221308

59. pinky srivastava says:

hi aman this is pinks and i want to participate in kjss pls held me.i love to see ur show.

60. Dinesh Kumar Singh says:

Hi i am dinesh kumar singh i want also participate in khulja sim sim tv show.
    my mobile no- 09258010666, 07388943666.

61. Kasbe Pradeep says:

Hello Sir I want to be participate in your Game Show name is Khul Ja Sim Sim so please give me a one chance to participate in this game. So please inform me to on my cell no. 7276021519

62. Ms Honey Dudeja says:

hi Aman i wud like to participate in Khuljaa simsim plz let me know on my contact 9899646719

63. nagma says:

hello sir i am nagma bano and i am participate khullja sim sim game show so please inform on 9198767563

64. nagma says:

hello sir i am participate on khullja sim sim game show so please inform on 9198767563

65. nagma says:

hye i am nagma bano and i am participate on khullja sim sim game show and i live in jhansi please i am come in khullja sim sim

66. pooja says:

pooja maurya
    8546016844
    poojamaurya045@gmail.com

67. gaurav says:

hello Aman I am gaurav keshari from varanasi I wISH to participate on Khulja sim sim ,how shoud i do?
    me:-8090460054
    @Email:-gaurav.keshari740@gmail.com

68. hi aman i m poornima dixit want to participate in kjss plzz inform me on 9335720962 where n when the audition take place in lucknow
    email- poornimadixit19@yahoo.com

69. hi aman i m poornimadixit want 2 .participate in kjss plz inform me on 9335720962 where and when the audition take place in lucknow
    email-poornimadixit19@yahoo.com

70. mala says:

hi! i am mala mehrotra and i am a big fan of ur show KJSS and i want to perticipate in your show but don’t know how to do please help me what i should do for it
    mala
    9454272933
    mehrotramala@gmail.com

71. DHIRAJ JAIN says:

hi aman ji, my self DHIRAJ JAIN from BARAUT DISTT. BAGHPAT (U.P.) I WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU IN KHUL JA SIM SIM PROGRAMME 2012..
    PLS CONTACT ME : – 09759413916, 09457145172
    THANKS

72. DHIRAJ JAIN says:

PLS CONTACT ME : – 09759413916, 09457145172
    THANKS

73. Anurag Saxena says:

hello aman sir…
    i m Anurag Saxena age 35 from Indore ..
    i also want to participate in khul ja sim sim…i watch ur show and i want to come there ..
    9826079608

74. archit mishra says:

hiiiiiiii aman i want to participate your show plz allow me
    archit mishra (lucknow)
    archit.mishra89@gmail.com
    9795107584

75. ASHISH says:

I WANT PLAY THIS GAME MY NAME ASHISH 7668808219

76. archit says:

hello aman ji mai ek sadharan hindustani aapke show me aakar apni kismat ko aajmana cahta hu krapya mujhe apni kismat par garv karne ka ek mauka jaroor de
    archit mishra(lucknow)
    archit.mishra89@gmail.com
    9795107584

77. archit says:

jai hind sir myself archit mishra and i want to participate kjss so my humble reqyest to allow me to participate kjss
    archit mishra(lucknow)
    archit.mishra89@gmail.com
    9795107584

78. palak bhatnagar says:

hi i am palak bhatnagar i also want to participate khol ja sim sim i am big fan of this show plzz inform me on
    9415315326

• Sushil kumar says:

hi i am Sushil kumar i also want to participate khol ja sim sim i am big fan of this show plzz inform me on , I m from Sikar rajasthan
      9625767164

79. rana bhatnagar says:

hi i want to participate in khulja sim sim .i am from lucknow.please inform me lko. auditions are sheduled .
    thanks,
    rana bhatnagar
    9415418878

80. archit mishra says:

sir i have to participate in kjss so plz allow mw
    archit mishra
    archit.mishra89@gmail.com
    9795107584

81. nikky says:

hello sir myself Neetu Singh chahar from Mumbai Maharastra. sir i want to participate on Khulja sim sim ,how shoud i do?
    its my need sir.my no. is – 09987052397.

82. AMISHI VERMA says:

Hi,Aman sir.mai Amishi verma hu mujha bhe Khullja sim sim mai participate kerna ha………mai married hu…meri age 25 years ha..mai ek house wife hu..or meri dilli khuish ha ki mai ek bar t.v per aau……..so aman sir i request u to plz give me one chance……….plzzzzzzzzzzz
    AMISHI VERMA 8307213203,9837213203
    MY ID balaji_mrt@rediffmail.com
    ami_dusty16@gmail.com

83. vipin sharma says:

Dear sir
    my name is vipin sharma from ghaziabad(U.P). I want To participate in kullja sim sim show.so kindly guide me.

84. Neeraj Tomar says:

hello Sir,
    I Neeraj Tomar staying in New Delhi. I wish to participate in Khulja sim sim ,how shoud i do?

85. vijay yadav says:

Hello sir I am vijai yadav from Lucknow. i want to participate on Khulja sim sim ,how should i do? and please confirm lucknow audition date on my email. yadav_vijai@yahoo.co.in

86. Nitesh kumar (9999054388) says:

I wISH to participate on Khulja sim sim ,how shoud i do?

87. Jeetu Arora says:

hello sir i want to participate on khul ja sim sim but i have no more idea about that so please help me what should i do for participating..thankyou sir – JITENDRA ARORA,AGRA (U.P)
    MOB:-9917039516,9997859116

88. ali aasghar says:

hello sir myself Ali Asghar From M P. i want to participate on Khulja sim sim ,how shoud i do?
    M NO -09827749274
    a.asghar007@yahoo.com

89. cherry jain says:

hello and good mng sir i want to participate in khuja sim sim 2012 plz help me for registration my phone no is 07845850386 i am from coimbatore tamil nadu

90. Ankit Goyal says:

I am interested to take part in 2012 ( kul Ja Sim Sim).
    Kindly tell how can i be a part of show…………..

Ankit Goyal
    ankit4gs@gmail.com
    8476888825

91. ravindra says:

+Flag as inappropriatehello sir myself ravindra kumar chaurasia and am from ghaziabad (u.P.) .i want to participate on khulja sim sim…please tell me how can i participate on this show……….
    looking forward for your keen response
    my no is 09811755284my mail id rchaurasiap@gmail.com

92. megh raj singh says:

hello sir my self Megh raj sing from Lucknow. i want to participate on Khulja sim sim ,how should i do? and please confirm lucknow audition date. my no is 7408090288

93. Mona Sharma says:

Hi I am Mona Sharma, I am from Meerut (U.P.) and I want to know the procedure to participate in kjss

94. Mohit Kumar Sharma says:

My self Mohit from Meerut U.P. and I want to participate in kjss, so please tell the procedure……..

95. hariom kumar says:

hello sir myself hariom kumar from dabbhanga,bihar .i want to participate on Khulja sim sim ,how shoud i do? my no. is -, 09905656853,hariomkumar707@gmail.com

96. PREM NARAYAN AHIRWAL says:

HELLO DEAR AMAN I AM PREM NARAYAN AHIRWAL FROM THE SMALEST CITY OF MADHYAPRADESH CHHATARPUR NEAR KHAJURAHO. I AM VERY VERY KEEN TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SHOW KHULLJA SI-SIM,PLEASE TELL ME HOW IMMEDIATLY.
    MY CONTACT NO 9425815470 premnarayana442@gmail.com

97. Hi sir, my name is Manoj Kumar. I want to particpate in Khulja Sim Sim. Kindly guide me how to do so.
    Mob- 09935344603/09889022665
    ashi746@rediffmail.com

98. Hi sir, my name is Manoj Kumar. I want to particpate in Khulja Khulja Sim Sim. Kindly guide me how to do so. Mob- 09935344603/09889022665 ashi746@rediffmail.com

99. manish says:

hello sir myself manish patil from madhya pradesh .i want to participate on Khulja sim sim ,how shoud i do?
    my no. is -, 09827850733 , 09806328484 my mail ID. mkpatil221281@gmail.com

100. PG says:

are auditions still on!!

101. SANJU says:

auddition.My mob. no.9386129729,8873513580.&
    E-Mail ID. sanjayanand77@gmail.com
    Thank u !

102. pankaj kumar jha says:

hellow sai aman ji am pankaj and awant participate in khul ja sim sim but i have no idea to do this plzzz…. help me?

103. hello sir my self Shashank Singh from Bhopal. i want to participate on Khulja sim sim ,how shoud i do? and please confirm the M.P. audition date.

104. SHYAM BAHETI says:

hello good evening sir
    i want to partcipate in khulja sim sim
    but iske liye hm kya prepare krna padega means audition ke liye kya prepare krna padega
    my cell no. 8878170505, 8989733138
    SHYAM BAHETI
    INDORE
    thnking u

105. Sanju says:

auddition.My mob. no.9386129729,8873513580. &
    E-Mail no. is sanjayanand77@gmail.com
    Thank u !

106. Sanju says:

My name is Sanjay Anand & my mrs. name is Anupma Anand.Pls show results on dated:17 Aug.12 at Patna.
    My mob. no.9386129729,8873513580. & E-Mail no. is sanjayanand77@gmail.com
    Thank u !

107. vijay says:

Hello Aman ji I am vijay rathore from Bhopal.I wish to participate on khul ja sim sim.
    mo.9827069702
    Email-ratneshnitu@rediffmail.com

108. rohit prajapat says:

hello sir myself Mr. rohit prajapat and am from indore .i want to participate on khulja sim sim…please tell me how can i participate on this show……….
    looking forward for your keen response
    my no is 91-9806839983

109. rohit prajapat says:

hello sir myself Rohit Prajapat from inodre (m.p.). i want to participate on Khulja sim sim ,how shoud i do?
    my no. is -91-9806833983.

110. Vijay. K.Singh says:

Hi i an Vijay Kumar Singh intrested in participation in KJSS N Also registered pl. confirm my email singhvk553@gmail.com

111. Komal Dharamshi says:

Hi m Komal from Mumbai, wanted to participate in the Game show Khulja Sim Sim, pls advise how to go for. Pls note my contact 09821126388 & jwtrade303@hotmail.com

112. ahefaz sheikh says:

hi
    i am ahefaz sheikh from gadchiroli (m.s)

113. Sameer says:

hello good evening sir
    i want to partcipate in khulja sim sim
    my cell no. 8574786947/8090428273
    kanpur
    thnking u

114. Manish G, Rakhunde says:

Hi Aman,
    I am Manish Rakhunde form pune. I would like to participate in Khulja sim sim Tv show. please let me know how to participte in this programme. my contact number is 8698657069/8379050372/9604747985 or can contact me on rakhunde.manish@yahoo.com or rakhunde.manish@gmail.com

115. arunraghuwanshi says:

hello sir arun raghuwanshi from indore i want to participate on Khulja sim sim ,how shoud i do?
    my no. is -9229232236 9229292296

116. arunraghuwanshi says:

@Email:bbb

117. Dixit Parul says:

i m parul from agra i want to participate in khuljasimsim how should i
    9368411114 gul@rediffmail.com

118. Mahesh Sharma says:

hello sir my self Mahesh Sharma from Delhi. i want to participate on Khulja sim sim ,how shoud i do? and please confirm the Delhi NCR audition date.
    me:-9818247977
    email:- mahesh_design18@yahoo.com

119. Mahesh Sharma says:

120. varun says:

hello sir i hve gvn auditon held at lko so tl me when al audition will completly over nd selectd candidates will called by u for ur show… my no is 8765865213

121. himanshu dhiman says:

hello iam himanshufrom dehradun
    i want to participate in khuljasisim please tell me how should i ?
    plz tell me all information about it. my email id is
    dhimanrock.dhiman@gmail.com

122. RIthuu says:

Hello Aman this is Rithuu Sharma from pune . want to take part in Khulja sim sim please help how can i participate in this show
    Contact no-9545522922
    @ e-mail-ritzsharrma@gmail.com

123. naresh meena says:

hello sir i am Naresh Meena from Alwar (Rajasthan), I want to participate in Khul Ja Sim Sim, Please tell me how it is possible? My: 09414366173
    Email:- nareshrpcb1995@gmail.com

124. naresh meena says:

Email:- nareshrpcb1995@gmail.com

125. Deepak sharma says:

hi sir my self deepak sharma i want to participate the khul jaa sim sim how should i dooo me 0
    9873394130

126. anil kumar shaw says:

ali baba (aman baba ) ka simsim phir kula par sim sim ke andar jane ka rasta to batado aman baba mob-09230546036

127. Rama Jhirwar says:

i am Rama Jhirwar from seoni malwa in M.P. I want to participate on Khulja sim sim ,how shoud i do? me;9826886075 Email; rjhirwar@yahoo.com

128. Sharad Deorukhkar says:

Hi, Aman, I am Sharad Deo from Ahmedbad-Gujarat. I wish/want
    participate in KJSS. how should I do…??? My Contanct No. (0) 9029561663 and/or E-mail sharad.deorukhkar@yahoo.com

Kind Regards
    SD

129. Vikram Arora says:

Hi I am Vikram Arora what is the procedure to participate in KJSS – vik2011@gmail.com

Ph No. – +91 – 8142221133

130. ALOK PANJRE says:

Hi Aman ji,
    ALOK PANJRE
    Mo. No. 09229478788

131. Prashant Surve says:

hello Aman I am Neetu Prashant Surve from Mumbai Maharastra. I wISH to participate on Khulja sim sim ,how shoud i do?
    me:-9699728545
    @Email:-psurve1984@rediffmail.com

132. Sumit Sharma says:

hello sir myself Sumit Sharma from Mumbai Maharastra. i want to participate on Khulja sim sim ,how shoud i do?
    my no. is – 09221517198.

133. Sumit Sharma says:

hello sir myself Neetu Sharma from Mumbai Maharastra. i want to participate on Khulja sim sim ,how shoud i do?
    my no. is -07498229929, 09221517198.

134. Hi sending you the URL of ” Big Magic ” page in which we update on daily basis where and when the audition of KJSS will take place and at what time http://www.facebook.com/bigmagictv?ref=hl. For now tomorrow 17 Aug we have KJSS audition in Jhansi and patna sending you the address and timing please see to it . Date 17th Aug:
    1. Jhansi : KJSS audition address is:
    Sevashram Gyanasthaly Public School
    Shivaji Nagar,Kanpur road,
    Jhansi.
    2. Patna : KJSS audition address is:
    Boogie Woogie Academy,
    R.K. Bhattacharya road Rajendra Path,
    Opposite Nand Hotel, Patna 1.

Thanks
    Have a nice day ! !

135. prithvi aylani says:

hello sir i m prithvi aylani from satna m.p.[43]m. & mai ek theater artist hu”mai is show mein particepet kar isey jitna chahunga my cell no.07869912222

136. prithvi aylani says:

137. govind khatri says:

hello sir i’m govind khatri i’m participet in this show please contect me mo.7597700445

138. babita mahheshwari says:

hello sir i m babita maheshwari from Agra, n i want to participate in kjss. plz contact me my no. is 7351207513.
    babita.maheshwari83@gmail.com

139. rajesh gajjar says:

Hello Sir,
    Jai shree krishna
    I would like to participate into show,
    could you please contact me on no.
    +91 8390166704

varanasi
    9648937058
    Hkmaurya1986@gmail.com

142. Abhishek SAingh says:

9819661866
    abhishek singh
    i want to register in khul ja sim sim

143. Abhishek SAingh says:

hi my name is abhishek singh
    i want to participate in the show KJSS plz call me

144. Jitesh says:

Hi sir, This is Jitesh Jain, and want to participate on the show.
    MobileNo.9833627103
    Email Id: jiteshsjain@yahoo.in

145. Walter_smith092000 says:

sir i wana participate in kulja simsim pls contact me-08878100326

146. sunil vohra says:

hello sir myself SUNIL VOHRA and am from AMRITSAR ( punjab ).i want to participate on khulja sim sim…please tell me how can i participate on this show……….
    contact no. 09815718676
    greatsunilvohra@gmail.com

147. Amit_wr says:

Hello sir how r u i hope u fine myself Amit Tiwari i am from Mumbai I want to participate in KJSS contact me:-07208096074
    @Email:-amit_wr@yahoo.co.in

• Hi sending you the URL of ” Big Magic ” page in which we update on daily basis where and when the audition of KJSS will take place and at what time http://www.facebook.com/bigmagictv?ref=hl. For now tomorrow 17 Aug we have KJSS audition in Jhansi and patna sending you the address and timing please see to it . Date 17th Aug:
      1. Jhansi : KJSS audition address is:
      Sevashram Gyanasthaly Public School
      Shivaji Nagar,Kanpur road,
      Jhansi.
      2. Patna : KJSS audition address is:
      Boogie Woogie Academy,
      R.K. Bhattacharya road Rajendra Path,
      Opposite Nand Hotel, Patna 1.

Thanks Have a nice day !

148. Ajay says:

Greetings i hope u fine myself MR.Ajay Kumar Sharma i am from Delhi want to participate in KJSS contact me:-9810370323
    @Email:-sharma.ajaykumar@hotmail.com

149. Gaurav Pagaria says:

Hello SIR gud eveng i want to participate in khulja sim sim so pls help me wat to do gaurav.pagaria@yahoo.com 09327406564 thanxs witing 4 ur possitive responce..

150. Sunil kumar Dewan says:

hello sir how r u i hope u fine myself MR.Sunil Kumar Dewan i am from Aligarh I want to participate in KJSS contact me:-09412174946
    @Email:-sunilkumar0571@yahoo.com

1. Jhansi : KJSS audition address is:
      Sevashram Gyanasthaly Public School
      Shivaji Nagar,Kanpur road,
      Jhansi.
      2. Patna : KJSS audition address is:
      Boogie Woogie Academy,
      R.K. Bhattacharya road Rajendra Path,
      Opposite Nand Hotel, Patna 1.
      Thanks Have a nice day !

151. Gurvinder Singh says:

my self gurvinder singh frm haridwar u.k i want partcipate in khul ja sim sim plz tell me how to participat my no 9897636681

152. Swati says:

hello sir myself swati and i am from kanpur.I want to participate in khulja sim sim…please tell me how can i participate on this show……….
    i am daily participate in ur show, how do we get the winner name plz kindly inform to me by sms or call my mob no is 9935166494.
    i am looking forward for your keen response

153. Tripathi Varun610 says:

hello sir my self varun tripathi from kanpur [u.p]. i want to participate in khulja sim sim so pls tell me how to participate in your show.thanks………….looking forward for your response… my no is 8765865213

154. vinay says:

Please update for Delhi , how to participate in the auditions of KJSS
    Sir how would a common man know .
    Please sir everybody wants to try their luck
    atleast tell the procedure

thanks
    vinay
    9350544546

155. Bhavishya Dp says:

hello sir,
    myself preeti i want to participate in khul ja sim sim 2012 so please contact me on my no.9305981657

156. Mausamikanak says:

i am mausami in lucknow .please participart on khulja sim-sim show.my no is 08960910603

157. RINKI SAGAR says:

Hello sir name is Rinki sagar from Moradabad, i want too participate in khul ja sim sim, pls help me. email id
    RANORS3315@GMAIL
    My no. is 9058345300 & 8410788282

158. Sharma_ns87 says:

hello sir myself neha sharma from delhi, i want 2 participate in khul ja sim sim, pls help me. email id sharma
    _ns87@yahoo.co.in

159. Knlbhardwaj8 says:

hello sir my name is KUNAL BHARDWAJ WORKING IN MAX LIFE INSURANCE AS MANAGER FROM PATIALA(PUNJAB) WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO PARTICIPATE IN YOUR SHOW.MY NO IS 9779447006

160. Drkanupriya Ahuja says:

Respected Team of KJSS,
    Pls guide me How to Participate in KJSS
    Myself, Dr.Kanupriya Ahuja
    My email id is drkanupriya3@gmail.com

161. Shiv Mangani says:

hello sir my self shiv mangani froom surat (gujrat) i want to pamyrticipate on khulja sim sim, how can i do that.

162. Jain Dhiraj says:

HELLO, MY SELF DHIRAJ JAIN
    IWANT TO PLAY THIS GAME.
    SO PLS TELL ME WHAT I DO?
    MY NO. IS 09759413916

163. Navneetsinghal says:

hi all… i,m navneet singhal. i, wanna participate in yhis show plz help…..my contact no is 8130107018

164. Ankit jain says:

hiiiiiiii
    my name is Ankit jain
    and i want to participate in this game show
    so plzz help me out
    my nos.9178219688

165. Mohak Savla says:

hy i mohak savla from vidisha M.P and want to paryicipate in it.
    my no 8989870402

166. Vijayalakshmisaha says:

hello …..myself Vijaya Lakshmi Saha,am from Kolkata….i want to participate in KJSS…will you please help me how to participate in this show?my contact no. is 8013298059

167. Jain Hj14 says:

hello sir, my name is TANU JAIN i want to participate on khul ja sim sim but i have no more idea about that so please help me what should i do for participating..my mo. no is 9893281302. plz reply asap.

168. Sir,
    I want to participate in khul ja sim sim,……………………….?

169. Jeetvikash says:

hello sir i am jitendra singh from bhopal i want win this game call me 9202157698

170. I_am_rinku says:

how can be participate in KJSS

171. Mayank t. says:

Hello Sir/Mam. I am Mayank T. from New Delhi.i want to participate on khulja sim sim…please tell me how can i participate on this show……….
    looking forward for your keen response
    my no is 078273501236

172. amit katla says:

Sir I am Amit Katla PARTICPATE KHUL JA…. PLS SIR …please tell me how can i participate on this show……….
    looking forward for your response
    my mobile no. 9910159086

173. Rajni_katla says:

hello sir i want to participate on this show but i have no idea about that so please tell me what should i do for prticipate thank you Rajni 9211367666

174. Rocky makhija says:

SIR IM A WRITER & PARTICPATE KHUL JA…. PLS SIR …please tell me how can i participate on this show……….
    looking forward for your keen response
    SIR 9022618096 (MUMBAI)

175. Sharad sahu says:

hello sir myself sharad sahu and am from pipariya a small village.i want to participate on khulja sim sim…please tell me how can i participate on this show……….
    looking forward for your keen response
    my no is 08602070330

176. Anitaborikar123 says:

hello sir myself anita borikar frm khandwa (M.P.). i want to participate on khulja sim sim ,how shoud i do.
    my no. is -09826778745 and -09669014555

177. sunil dutt says:

hello sir, my self sunil dutt from u.p saharanpur. i want to participate on kulja Sim Sim please tell me how can i participate on this show. please help me.

my no. 09359226344.

• Hi sending you the URL of ” Big Magic ” page in which we update on daily basis where and when the audition of KJSS will take place and at what timehttp://www.facebook.com/bigmag…. For now tomorrow 17 Aug we have KJSS audition in Jhansi and patna sending you the address and timing please see to it . Date 17th Aug:
      1. Jhansi : KJSS audition address is:
      Sevashram Gyanasthaly Public School
      Shivaji Nagar,Kanpur road,
      Jhansi.
      2. Patna : KJSS audition address is:
      Boogie Woogie Academy,
      R.K. Bhattacharya road Rajendra Path,
      Opposite Nand Hotel, Patna 1.
      Thanks Have a nice day !……………

178. uzair zia says:

dear sir i want to paticipate khulja sim sim
    my email is uzairzia.786@rediffmail.com
    and cell:0 9305959555

1. Jhansi : KJSS audition address is:
      Sevashram Gyanasthaly Public School
      Shivaji Nagar,Kanpur road,
      Jhansi.
      2. Patna : KJSS audition address is:
      Boogie Woogie Academy,
      R.K. Bhattacharya road Rajendra Path,
      Opposite Nand Hotel, Patna 1.
      Thanks
      Have a nice day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

179. Abhishek jain says:

hello sir my name is Abhishek jain from saharanpur . i want to play KHUL JA SIM-SIM. so please help me, how can i play this ultimate show.please reply on this mobile no or email id,09358054945 abhi.jain17286@gmail.com

1. Jhansi : KJSS audition address is:
      Sevashram Gyanasthaly Public School
      Shivaji Nagar,Kanpur road,
      Jhansi.
      2. Patna : KJSS audition address is:
      Boogie Woogie Academy,
      R.K. Bhattacharya road Rajendra Path,
      Opposite Nand Hotel, Patna 1.
      Thanks
      Have a nice day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

180. Media Reporters Association In says:

hello sir myself Balwant Singh and I M In Kanpur U.P.i want to participate on khulja sim sim…please tell me how can i participate on this show……….
    looking forward for your keen response
    my no is 08808211234, 9670211234

181. Media Reporters Association In says:

looking forward for your keen response
    my no is 08808211234, 9670211234

182. Guest says:

i want to participate on khul ja sim sim ,so please give me a chance to be a part of khulja sim sim
    so how to participate my self ajay gupta 8269433469

183. Aniltomar17 says:

hello, sir myself Anil singh tomar and i’m from gwalior, i want to on kjss, plz inform me how can i participate on this show. my contact no. 830586658

1. Jhansi : KJSS audition address is:
      Sevashram Gyanasthaly Public School
      Shivaji Nagar,Kanpur road,
      Jhansi.
      2. Patna : KJSS audition address is:
      Boogie Woogie Academy,
      R.K. Bhattacharya road Rajendra Path,
      Opposite Nand Hotel, Patna 1.

Thanks
      Have a nice day !

184. Naresh Ashhplay says:

hello sir,me naresh ashhplay from mumbai,luking forward toparticipate in kjss.pls let me know,how can i go for it. i had participated in season 2 and it was fun. my cell no. is 9833125625

185. mahendra kumar thakur says:

HELLO SIR.I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN KHUL JA SIM SIM,HOW IT CAN BE POSSIBLE,PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 9754629162

186. SUBHASH CHANDRA KUMAR says:

Dear Sir,
    I am from Bareilly UP.I wish to be on TV show participating in your
    KHUL JA SIMSIM game show.
    Thanks
    SUBHASH CHANDRA KUMAR
    M-9412294041

187. Shashi18765 says:

hello sir myself shashi and am from agra.i want to participate on khulja sim sim…please tell me how can i participate on this show……….
    looking forward for your keen response

Sevashram Gyanasthaly Public School
      Shivaji Nagar,Kanpur road,
      Jhansi.
      2. Patna : KJSS audition address is:
      Boogie Woogie Academy,
      R.K. Bhattacharya road Rajendra Path,
      Opposite Nand Hotel, Patna 1.
      Thanks Have a nice day !