Anil Thakraney: Will ABP News eschew sensationalism? Posted on 18 Apr,2012 | under ADVERTISING With the baggage of ‘STAR News’ off their back, they can re-engineer the channel, and ABP News can become that one Hindi channel that takes news very seriously
A channel is vulnerable only if quality drops: Ashok Venkatramani, CEO, MCCS Posted on 17 Apr,2012 | under MEDIA Only a drop in quality can impact a news channel, says Ashok Venkatramani, CEO, MCCS
Mediaah!: So what let to the Star-ABP split? Will Star start a new news channel? Posted on 17 Apr,2012 | under MEDIA Differences have been simmering between the ABP and Star India groups with the latter choosing to opt since it couldn’t exert control without majority shareholding
Star India ends alliance with ABP on news channels Posted on 16 Apr,2012 | under MEDIA Star India has ended its alliance with Ananda Bazar Patrika on the news channels Star News, Star Ananda and Star Majha
- ‘Digital campaigns tend to drive women audiences’
- Brave New World’s diverse ode to the The Roadster Life
- JewelHub partners with PayUMoney to offer simplified payment options
- Indian consumers moving towards omnichannel way of shopping: PwC
- Dear MxM by Jaisurya Das: Shouldn’t it be mandatory to have resident doctors in media firms?
- Quasar develops unique campaign for John Player Jeans
- Siddhartha Mukherjee: India needs a Central Association of Corporate Communicators!