Anil Thakraney: Will ABP News eschew sensationalism? Posted on 18 Apr,2012 | under ADVERTISING With the baggage of ‘STAR News’ off their back, they can re-engineer the channel, and ABP News can become that one Hindi channel that takes news very seriously
A channel is vulnerable only if quality drops: Ashok Venkatramani, CEO, MCCS Posted on 17 Apr,2012 | under MEDIA Only a drop in quality can impact a news channel, says Ashok Venkatramani, CEO, MCCS
Mediaah!: So what let to the Star-ABP split? Will Star start a new news channel? Posted on 17 Apr,2012 | under MEDIA Differences have been simmering between the ABP and Star India groups with the latter choosing to opt since it couldn’t exert control without majority shareholding
Star India ends alliance with ABP on news channels Posted on 16 Apr,2012 | under MEDIA Star India has ended its alliance with Ananda Bazar Patrika on the news channels Star News, Star Ananda and Star Majha
- Maxus strengthens top deck with elevations
- Dear MxM by Jaisurya Das: My company has hired a new CEO who hasn’t performed… and the owner doesn’t listen
- Are Reality Show Judges too Eager to Please?
- Weekend Extra!: From full-time Journalist to full-time Yoga/Fatema Rajkotwala
- Ranjona Banerji: Does anyone remember what the Lalit Modi escapades are about any more?
- Planet Fashion unveils its new brand identity
- Leo Burnett leans on ‘Bhaag Bittoo Bhaag’ for Limca
- 20:20 MSL wins multiple clients in H1 2015
- Madison Media wins Media AOR of Shaadi.com