Anil Thakraney: Will ABP News eschew sensationalism? Posted on 18 Apr,2012 | under ADVERTISING With the baggage of ‘STAR News’ off their back, they can re-engineer the channel, and ABP News can become that one Hindi channel that takes news very seriously
A channel is vulnerable only if quality drops: Ashok Venkatramani, CEO, MCCS Posted on 17 Apr,2012 | under MEDIA Only a drop in quality can impact a news channel, says Ashok Venkatramani, CEO, MCCS
Mediaah!: So what let to the Star-ABP split? Will Star start a new news channel? Posted on 17 Apr,2012 | under MEDIA Differences have been simmering between the ABP and Star India groups with the latter choosing to opt since it couldn’t exert control without majority shareholding
Star India ends alliance with ABP on news channels Posted on 16 Apr,2012 | under MEDIA Star India has ended its alliance with Ananda Bazar Patrika on the news channels Star News, Star Ananda and Star Majha
- #ZeeMelt15: Future-gazing, unlimited!
- #ZeeMelt15: Multiple screens, many needs
- Headlines Today is rechristened India Today Television
- Amith Prabhu: If Public Relations cannot be measured, then what can be?
- Mindshare on a roll, nets new biz of over Rs 700cr
- Woodland revisits proposition with ‘Urban’ ad film
- HT Media and North Base Media launch Mediahack.in
- Google unveils #TogetherOnline for first-time women users
- Turner India names Rohit Khetarpal as Director, Network and Content Distribution
- DDB Mudra, Ogilvy win the Big Elephants @ Kyoorius