First 16 matches of IPL5 score 3.65 TVR Posted on 19 Apr,2012 | under IPL 5 While the average TVR for the first sixteen matches stood at 3.65 per cent, the ratings for the same number of matches during IPL4 were at a TVR of 4 per cent
TIL brings a bigger and better IPL season 5 Posted on 04 Apr,2012 | under & More TIL’s dedicated IPL site, ipl.indiatimes.com, now offers interactive scorecards, high-definition streaming of IPL matches, DVR features, online radio commentary, video-on-demand facility, and ‘Battleground’ section
Will IPL 5 ratings match those of earlier seasons? Posted on 04 Apr,2012 | under IPL 5 As IPL 5′s opening encounter happens tonight, we asked media experts for their forecast
Anil Thakraney: Why I shall duck the IPL Posted on 04 Apr,2012 | under ADVERTISING It’s actually one huge outdoor party, where the Page 3 types and other minor celebs get to shake a leg in front of cheering masses. Not my idea of a relaxed evening. I’d prefer to watch Crime Patrol and Balika Vadhu.
- Ranjona Banerji: Has Times Now’s News Hour gone totally beyond journalism as we know it?
- Day 2 of IAMAI Marketing Conclave: The Digital story continues
- Shailesh Kapoor: GECs in a Promotional Traffic Jam Post-IPL
- MullenLowe Lintas Group leads shortlists tally from India at APAC Tambuli Awards 2016
- Akash Chawla to be Biz Head of Zee TV, Deepak Rajadhyaksha is Dy Biz Head
- Suraj Pombra joins Publicis as EVP
- Himalaya unveils new campaign for its toothpaste brand
- DDB Mudra North promotes Subhashish Datta & Shivil Gupta as ECDs
- Treat imperfections from within, says new campaign by Kamdhenu Paints
- Banjara’s bets big on natural skin colour in latest campaign
- Housejoy breaks the stereotype through their campaign ‘ShesTheFan’
- Pepperfry unveils latest campaign promoting prominent features