First 16 matches of IPL5 score 3.65 TVR Posted on 19 Apr,2012 | under IPL 5 While the average TVR for the first sixteen matches stood at 3.65 per cent, the ratings for the same number of matches during IPL4 were at a TVR of 4 per cent
TIL brings a bigger and better IPL season 5 Posted on 04 Apr,2012 | under & More TIL’s dedicated IPL site, ipl.indiatimes.com, now offers interactive scorecards, high-definition streaming of IPL matches, DVR features, online radio commentary, video-on-demand facility, and ‘Battleground’ section
Will IPL 5 ratings match those of earlier seasons? Posted on 04 Apr,2012 | under IPL 5 As IPL 5′s opening encounter happens tonight, we asked media experts for their forecast
Anil Thakraney: Why I shall duck the IPL Posted on 04 Apr,2012 | under ADVERTISING It’s actually one huge outdoor party, where the Page 3 types and other minor celebs get to shake a leg in front of cheering masses. Not my idea of a relaxed evening. I’d prefer to watch Crime Patrol and Balika Vadhu.
- Rejig time at Publicis Worldwide
- Dentsu Aegis Network enters Sri Lanka, to acquire Grant
- Pro Kabaddi League aims to broaden reach in next season
- Kyoorius announces jury panel for creative advertising
- Hill+Knowlton Strategies wins mandate for Pogo
- Dear MxM by Jaisurya Das: Should adsales professionals be classified as ‘endangered species’?
- Siddhartha Mukherjee: At Goafest, PR shows the way to the ad folk
- Times of India ‘Power of Print’ contest aims to push education of girl child
- LinTeractive campaign for Rohan Builders sells vegetables to sell real estate
- RedInk Awards announces final call for entries. Last day tomorrow
- Mountain Dew salutes Risk Takers of India through latest initiative