The future is rosy, says Ravi Dhariwal Posted on 09 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 Optimistic about newspaper business, Ravi Dhariwal says challenges can be overcome if industry joins hands and collaborates to find solutions.
INMA 2011: Membership targets in sight, says Tariq Ansari Posted on 09 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 INMA aims to reach a wider audience, says the outgoing president, adding that falling readership and rising ad costs are a two-pronged challenge the industry has to tackle.
INMA 2011: Readership, Rate Cards & a small newspaper’s success Posted on 08 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 Has readership growth reached stagnation? CEO Roundtable discusses.
The Anchor: 5 reasons you shouldn’t miss INMA if you’re a print professional Posted on 08 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 Bharat Kapadia makes a case for the print industry’s premier event.
INMA conference starts, packed house! Posted on 07 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 The INMA conference started today in Bengaluru with 220 newspaper owners, business and editorial leaders and allied professionals in attendance
- Links of the day (22 May)
- 1 Minute View: Is our media ready to tackle sexual harassment complaints?
- IPL vs Drama: Who will win this match?
- NDTV appeals against NY Supreme Court decision
- Preity Zinta to promote Summerland on Big CBS Love
- Vuclip provides third party authentication with Millward Brown for mobile ad effectiveness metrics
- Happy union for Aidem Ventures with Shagun TV
- Neo launches dual feed plan for French Open
- TAM updates Universe, adds 11 mn digital households
- IPL goes Be-Sahara. Group exits league, India team sponsorship not to be renewed