The future is rosy, says Ravi Dhariwal Posted on 09 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 Optimistic about newspaper business, Ravi Dhariwal says challenges can be overcome if industry joins hands and collaborates to find solutions.
INMA 2011: Membership targets in sight, says Tariq Ansari Posted on 09 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 INMA aims to reach a wider audience, says the outgoing president, adding that falling readership and rising ad costs are a two-pronged challenge the industry has to tackle.
INMA 2011: Readership, Rate Cards & a small newspaper’s success Posted on 08 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 Has readership growth reached stagnation? CEO Roundtable discusses.
The Anchor: 5 reasons you shouldn’t miss INMA if you’re a print professional Posted on 08 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 Bharat Kapadia makes a case for the print industry’s premier event.
INMA conference starts, packed house! Posted on 07 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 The INMA conference started today in Bengaluru with 220 newspaper owners, business and editorial leaders and allied professionals in attendance
- Is it time for brands and services to go app-only?
- Three hundred two million internet users!
- Dear MxM by Jaisurya Das: My ‘tuning’ with the new boss is not good…
- Govt of Delhi & EEMA streamline Event Licensing issue in Delhi
- Tata Sky launches digital campaign for ‘Tata Sky+ Transfer’ STB
- Maruti Suzuki takes ‘Above the Ordinary’ route for S-CROSS
- Consumers in India ‘extremely optimistic’ about economic prospects, notes MasterCard study