The future is rosy, says Ravi Dhariwal Posted on 09 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 Optimistic about newspaper business, Ravi Dhariwal says challenges can be overcome if industry joins hands and collaborates to find solutions.
INMA 2011: Membership targets in sight, says Tariq Ansari Posted on 09 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 INMA aims to reach a wider audience, says the outgoing president, adding that falling readership and rising ad costs are a two-pronged challenge the industry has to tackle.
INMA 2011: Readership, Rate Cards & a small newspaper’s success Posted on 08 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 Has readership growth reached stagnation? CEO Roundtable discusses.
The Anchor: 5 reasons you shouldn’t miss INMA if you’re a print professional Posted on 08 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 Bharat Kapadia makes a case for the print industry’s premier event.
INMA conference starts, packed house! Posted on 07 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 The INMA conference started today in Bengaluru with 220 newspaper owners, business and editorial leaders and allied professionals in attendance
- TheSmallBigIdea wins communication & digital mandate for The Mud Rush 2015
- Twitter co-founder Biz Stone invests in Lookup
- Pecking order of Hindi GECs same in TAM Week 20 – HH & Individual Data
- Shailesh Kapoor: 2015: IPL’s Watershed Edition?
- Ranjona Banerji: Media unfair on Kejriwal (& why tennis lovers must now fight for their own TVviewing rights)
- Leo Burnett India is a new place now, happier place to work in: APAC chief Jarek Ziebinski
- Day 1: Melting pot of creativity
- ‘What are you Numero Uno at?’, asks jeanswear brand in new campaign
- Spykar hands over creative duties to Scarecrow
- Lay’s MAXX arrives in India with two new flavours