The future is rosy, says Ravi Dhariwal Posted on 09 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 Optimistic about newspaper business, Ravi Dhariwal says challenges can be overcome if industry joins hands and collaborates to find solutions.
INMA 2011: Membership targets in sight, says Tariq Ansari Posted on 09 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 INMA aims to reach a wider audience, says the outgoing president, adding that falling readership and rising ad costs are a two-pronged challenge the industry has to tackle.
INMA 2011: Readership, Rate Cards & a small newspaper’s success Posted on 08 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 Has readership growth reached stagnation? CEO Roundtable discusses.
The Anchor: 5 reasons you shouldn’t miss INMA if you’re a print professional Posted on 08 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 Bharat Kapadia makes a case for the print industry’s premier event.
INMA conference starts, packed house! Posted on 07 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 The INMA conference started today in Bengaluru with 220 newspaper owners, business and editorial leaders and allied professionals in attendance
- Ranjona Banerji: Journalists under attack
- Oh Womaniya: From Salma Sultan to Rakhi Sawant
- Billion dollar baby Flipkart crosses miletone faster than Amazon
- Farhad Wadia exits media, joins real estate
- Week #9: Zee makes big leap to #2, Life OK back at #4
- 9 Indian entries shortlisted for FOM Awards
- ThoughtBuzz study depicts what women love the most
- Internet accessed most on mobile, says IAMAI report
- Simplymarry.com engages RAPP
- Big B goes green, to present IAA’s Olive Crown Awards
- 92.7 Big FM chosen official radio partner for ICC World Twenty20