The future is rosy, says Ravi Dhariwal Posted on 09 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 Optimistic about newspaper business, Ravi Dhariwal says challenges can be overcome if industry joins hands and collaborates to find solutions.
INMA 2011: Membership targets in sight, says Tariq Ansari Posted on 09 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 INMA aims to reach a wider audience, says the outgoing president, adding that falling readership and rising ad costs are a two-pronged challenge the industry has to tackle.
INMA 2011: Readership, Rate Cards & a small newspaper’s success Posted on 08 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 Has readership growth reached stagnation? CEO Roundtable discusses.
The Anchor: 5 reasons you shouldn’t miss INMA if you’re a print professional Posted on 08 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 Bharat Kapadia makes a case for the print industry’s premier event.
INMA conference starts, packed house! Posted on 07 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 The INMA conference started today in Bengaluru with 220 newspaper owners, business and editorial leaders and allied professionals in attendance
- NewsStand: How the papers frontpaged the news of India’s loss
- Brand Mahendra Singh Dhoni likely to remain strong, say sports marketers
- Coffee & Conversations with Rahul Kishore: Week #2: Maheshwer Peri
- Down with Times Now, #RejectArnab
- Celebrity-driven Best Deal TV ready for on-air business
- Star India’s Sanjay Gupta shares broadcast mantras at FICCI 2015
- Videocon promotes washing machine range with new campaign
- Havas Media wins the digital mandate of Caterpillar India
- Maxus wins big at Festival of Media
- Text100 India launches HyperText
- Goafest Knowledge Seminar committee announces additional speakers