The future is rosy, says Ravi Dhariwal Posted on 09 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 Optimistic about newspaper business, Ravi Dhariwal says challenges can be overcome if industry joins hands and collaborates to find solutions.
INMA 2011: Membership targets in sight, says Tariq Ansari Posted on 09 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 INMA aims to reach a wider audience, says the outgoing president, adding that falling readership and rising ad costs are a two-pronged challenge the industry has to tackle.
INMA 2011: Readership, Rate Cards & a small newspaper’s success Posted on 08 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 Has readership growth reached stagnation? CEO Roundtable discusses.
The Anchor: 5 reasons you shouldn’t miss INMA if you’re a print professional Posted on 08 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 Bharat Kapadia makes a case for the print industry’s premier event.
INMA conference starts, packed house! Posted on 07 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 The INMA conference started today in Bengaluru with 220 newspaper owners, business and editorial leaders and allied professionals in attendance
- Airtel is India #1, World’s #22
- Dentsu Webchutney, Flipkart launch trend chain campaign on Instagram
- Music Broadcast Limited announces launch of Public Offer
- Now review Abby Awards 2017 shortlists at abbyshortlist.com
- Jaisurya Das: Tabloidisation of News: Bitching their way into oblivion
- DDB Mudra goes on startup mode, launches ‘Karma’
- Star Plus announces return of ‘dopahar’ band
- Sun Network, ENIL spend big in FM radio auctions
- Ranjona Banerji: In Trumpland: Disagree and get banned!