The future is rosy, says Ravi Dhariwal Posted on 09 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 Optimistic about newspaper business, Ravi Dhariwal says challenges can be overcome if industry joins hands and collaborates to find solutions.
INMA 2011: Membership targets in sight, says Tariq Ansari Posted on 09 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 INMA aims to reach a wider audience, says the outgoing president, adding that falling readership and rising ad costs are a two-pronged challenge the industry has to tackle.
INMA 2011: Readership, Rate Cards & a small newspaper’s success Posted on 08 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 Has readership growth reached stagnation? CEO Roundtable discusses.
The Anchor: 5 reasons you shouldn’t miss INMA if you’re a print professional Posted on 08 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 Bharat Kapadia makes a case for the print industry’s premier event.
INMA conference starts, packed house! Posted on 07 Nov,2011 | under INMA 2011 The INMA conference started today in Bengaluru with 220 newspaper owners, business and editorial leaders and allied professionals in attendance
- Has the Cyrus saga dented Brand Tata?
- Ranjona Banerji: Does Swarjya live up to the liberal views of Rajaji & Masani?
- Mahesh Samat to return to Disney, as CEO, Walt Disney India
- Gowardhan Ghee launches new campaign ‘Pyaarka rang sunehra’
- Lenovo promotes Z2 Plus in latest ad campaign
- The Hindu to host South India’s biggest virtual property fair
- Abbott’s new campaign tells real stories of people living healthier, fuller lives
- Being Indian & Quaker Oats unveil festive video campaign