Knives out. dna questions new IRS numbers Posted on 29 Jan,2014 | under MEDIA dna has put on a front-page note saying there is a “clear mismatch” between the IRS numbers and its own database of readers
- #ZeeMelt15: Future-gazing, unlimited!
- #ZeeMelt15: Multiple screens, many needs
- Headlines Today is rechristened India Today Television
- Amith Prabhu: If Public Relations cannot be measured, then what can be?
- Mindshare on a roll, nets new biz of over Rs 700cr
- Woodland revisits proposition with ‘Urban’ ad film
- HT Media and North Base Media launch Mediahack.in
- Google unveils #TogetherOnline for first-time women users
- Turner India names Rohit Khetarpal as Director, Network and Content Distribution
- DDB Mudra, Ogilvy win the Big Elephants @ Kyoorius