Tier 2 & 3 crucial for radio: Monica Nayyar Patnaik Posted on 30 Mar,2012 | under NEWS Monica Nayyar Patnaik, Joint Managing Director at Eastern Media Ltd. in conversation with MxMIndia about trends in the radio industry, Radio Choklate, post break-even, phase III plans and much more.
[MxM Radio] The viral effect is baffling: Anil Srivatsa Posted on 23 Mar,2012 | under NEWS Veteran radioman Anil Srivatsa, impressed by the speed of spread on social media, talks about his internet-based radio company, and the special-interest internet radio service Radiowalla.
Intnl radio stns will soon enter India: Amitabh Srivastava Posted on 09 Mar,2012 | under MEDIA Radio Netherlands’ Country Manager Amitabh Srivastava tells MxMIndia that talk radio is the next big thing.
Radio still needs to be evangelized: Harrish Bhatia Posted on 02 Mar,2012 | under NEWS The MY FM CEO shares his views on his channel, the radio business, his FM phase III plans and more.
[MxM Radio] I don’t see news as a game changer: Naval Toshniwal, Tomato FM Posted on 24 Feb,2012 | under NEWS Naval Toshniwal of Tomato FM on the success mantra of his talk-based radio station in Sangli, and radio consumption behaviours in Kolhapur and Sangli markets.
Much needs to be done to make radio top-of-mind: Anurradha Prasad Posted on 17 Feb,2012 | under RADIO The industry needs to highlight the advantages of radio and showcase some marketing successes built on radio campaigns, feels Anurradha Prasad
Hello and Welcome to MxM Radio! Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH As we completed five months of existence yesterday, we stepped back to our commitment of Day 1: cover media like no one else in the business. At MxMIndia, we are committed to support the ‘underdogs’ amongst the various media segments. So: journalism came first. Then PR and now Radio.
[MxM Radio] Prashant Panday on Mirchi in A’Dhabi, what’s wrong in Delhi & how radio ads aren’t rip-offs from TV Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under NEWS Prashant Panday tells MxMIndia that the IRS data may be flawed, and why the UAE loves Radio Mirchi’s RJs.
- Links of the day (21 May)
- 1 Minute View: No screwing it up, puhleez!
- Anil Thakraney: Oops! Phaneesh did it again!
- A long story short: Rise of the 100+ seconder
- Ranjona Banerji: Time to be less gullible, dear sports journalist?
- Havas bags media duties for Simmtronics
- Debrief: McDonald’s Masala Grill: Apun aisaich hai!
- Niloufer Dundh partners with Talenthouse India to tap crowdsourcing space
- Cannes Lions names YouTube’s Salar Kamangar as media person of the year 2013
- Bengaluru’s Big Junior RJ Hunt culminates tomorrow
- Pulsar Facebook fans cross 1 million
- Yahoo! to acquire Tumblr, promises “not to screw it up”