Will private FM soon be allowed to freely air news? Posted on 23 Feb,2012 | under MEDIA The Government will be setting up a Central Monitoring System for content, following which restriction of content including news will be removed.
FM players expect boom in small-town India Posted on 21 Feb,2012 | under NEWS Most big advertisers are shifting their focus beyond metros, particularly towards the rural markets, where radio is seen as delivering better ROIs.
Hello and Welcome to MxM Radio! Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH As we completed five months of existence yesterday, we stepped back to our commitment of Day 1: cover media like no one else in the business. At MxMIndia, we are committed to support the ‘underdogs’ amongst the various media segments. So: journalism came first. Then PR and now Radio.
Is radio not good enough for premium brands? Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under NEWS MxM Radio launches with a discussion on whether radio is still considered too ‘common’ a medium for ‘uncommon’ luxury brands
- Shailesh Kapoor: The Kiran Bedi School of Entertainment
- Dentsu Aegis Network acquires majority in social & digital media agency WATConsult
- SureWaves partners Hansa for Third Party Audit & Valuation
- Social Media Week to focus on ‘Upwardly Mobile – The rise of the connected class’
- ‘Are you a Great Dad?’, quizzes SBI Life through new campaign
- P&G unveils new brand philosophy #ChangeDestiny for SK-II
- Blue Lotus Communications strengthens leadership team
- The Gunn Report for 2014 unveiled
- DDB-U flagged off by DDB Mudra in India
- In the family way…
- Grey’s ‘Beti Bachao’ campaign aims to empower birth of a girl child