Will private FM soon be allowed to freely air news? Posted on 23 Feb,2012 | under MEDIA The Government will be setting up a Central Monitoring System for content, following which restriction of content including news will be removed.
FM players expect boom in small-town India Posted on 21 Feb,2012 | under NEWS Most big advertisers are shifting their focus beyond metros, particularly towards the rural markets, where radio is seen as delivering better ROIs.
Hello and Welcome to MxM Radio! Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH As we completed five months of existence yesterday, we stepped back to our commitment of Day 1: cover media like no one else in the business. At MxMIndia, we are committed to support the ‘underdogs’ amongst the various media segments. So: journalism came first. Then PR and now Radio.
Is radio not good enough for premium brands? Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under NEWS MxM Radio launches with a discussion on whether radio is still considered too ‘common’ a medium for ‘uncommon’ luxury brands
- With Rox, we will bring alive sound & video…
- WATConsult’s #That’sMyGirlinitiative aims to raise funds for the girl child
- Mahindra launches sequel to ‘Live Young Live Free’ campaign
- Hotstar unveils exclusive content deal with Disney India
- Ad Club & AAAI unite to fight violence against women
- Bang in the Middle unveils brand identity for Healthians.com
- Karan Kumar joins Fabindia as Head of Brand &Marketing
- Hakhuhodo Percept executes inaugural campaign for Maruti’s Ignis