Will private FM soon be allowed to freely air news? Posted on 23 Feb,2012 | under MEDIA The Government will be setting up a Central Monitoring System for content, following which restriction of content including news will be removed.
FM players expect boom in small-town India Posted on 21 Feb,2012 | under NEWS Most big advertisers are shifting their focus beyond metros, particularly towards the rural markets, where radio is seen as delivering better ROIs.
Hello and Welcome to MxM Radio! Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH As we completed five months of existence yesterday, we stepped back to our commitment of Day 1: cover media like no one else in the business. At MxMIndia, we are committed to support the ‘underdogs’ amongst the various media segments. So: journalism came first. Then PR and now Radio.
Is radio not good enough for premium brands? Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under NEWS MxM Radio launches with a discussion on whether radio is still considered too ‘common’ a medium for ‘uncommon’ luxury brands
- It’s all about experience at Adobe symposium
- Goafest Young Abby winners donate award monies to NGO
- Lifestyle, Punjabi, Assamese & Gujarati channels wef BARC Week 16 data (April 16-22)
- Shailesh Kapoor: Web-series: Television outside the Television Set?
- Ranjona Banerji: Women at the receiving end on social media
- DishTV expands channel offerings in India
- Tic Tac unveils latest campaign targeted towards youth
- Dentsu crafts latest campaign for CB Hornet 160R
- Swaroop Banerjee appointed CEO of Laqshya Media
- HDFC Life launches ‘HDFC Life YoungStars’
- Panasonic India hands over digital mandate to Isobar India
- Dollar unveils new TVC featuring Akshay Kumar