Will private FM soon be allowed to freely air news? Posted on 23 Feb,2012 | under MEDIA The Government will be setting up a Central Monitoring System for content, following which restriction of content including news will be removed.
FM players expect boom in small-town India Posted on 21 Feb,2012 | under NEWS Most big advertisers are shifting their focus beyond metros, particularly towards the rural markets, where radio is seen as delivering better ROIs.
Hello and Welcome to MxM Radio! Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH As we completed five months of existence yesterday, we stepped back to our commitment of Day 1: cover media like no one else in the business. At MxMIndia, we are committed to support the ‘underdogs’ amongst the various media segments. So: journalism came first. Then PR and now Radio.
Is radio not good enough for premium brands? Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under NEWS MxM Radio launches with a discussion on whether radio is still considered too ‘common’ a medium for ‘uncommon’ luxury brands
- By Invitation/Spoof: Vivek Kaul: Tracking the Sensex Crash in a Biz Channel
- Ranjona Banerji: The facts of the Sheena Bora case are incredible enough to justify focused media coverage
- Zippo out to find the “The Real Man” via new campaign
- Publicis imparts education on Mutual Funds for HDFC
- Hansa Cequity’s omni-channel shopper study throws up interesting findings
- Rajnigandha Silver Pearls unveils new TVC with ambassador Priyanka Chopra
- BARC Week 33 Data: August 15 to 21, 2015
- Rediff bags creative duties of Hamdard
- Shailesh Kapoor: Prime Time News or Murder Investigations?
- Former Dentsu India chief Sandeep Goyal to launch equal JV with Zeotap
- Tech is fine, but relationships will always be there: Jasmin Sohrabji
- Vodafone unveils campaign to promote Double Data & Double Validity plans