Will private FM soon be allowed to freely air news? Posted on 23 Feb,2012 | under MEDIA The Government will be setting up a Central Monitoring System for content, following which restriction of content including news will be removed.
FM players expect boom in small-town India Posted on 21 Feb,2012 | under NEWS Most big advertisers are shifting their focus beyond metros, particularly towards the rural markets, where radio is seen as delivering better ROIs.
Hello and Welcome to MxM Radio! Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH As we completed five months of existence yesterday, we stepped back to our commitment of Day 1: cover media like no one else in the business. At MxMIndia, we are committed to support the ‘underdogs’ amongst the various media segments. So: journalism came first. Then PR and now Radio.
Is radio not good enough for premium brands? Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under NEWS MxM Radio launches with a discussion on whether radio is still considered too ‘common’ a medium for ‘uncommon’ luxury brands
- Rejig time at Publicis Worldwide
- Dentsu Aegis Network enters Sri Lanka, to acquire Grant
- Pro Kabaddi League aims to broaden reach in next season
- Kyoorius announces jury panel for creative advertising
- Hill+Knowlton Strategies wins mandate for Pogo
- Dear MxM by Jaisurya Das: Should adsales professionals be classified as ‘endangered species’?
- Siddhartha Mukherjee: At Goafest, PR shows the way to the ad folk
- Times of India ‘Power of Print’ contest aims to push education of girl child
- LinTeractive campaign for Rohan Builders sells vegetables to sell real estate
- RedInk Awards announces final call for entries. Last day tomorrow
- Mountain Dew salutes Risk Takers of India through latest initiative