Will private FM soon be allowed to freely air news? Posted on 23 Feb,2012 | under MEDIA The Government will be setting up a Central Monitoring System for content, following which restriction of content including news will be removed.
FM players expect boom in small-town India Posted on 21 Feb,2012 | under NEWS Most big advertisers are shifting their focus beyond metros, particularly towards the rural markets, where radio is seen as delivering better ROIs.
Hello and Welcome to MxM Radio! Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH As we completed five months of existence yesterday, we stepped back to our commitment of Day 1: cover media like no one else in the business. At MxMIndia, we are committed to support the ‘underdogs’ amongst the various media segments. So: journalism came first. Then PR and now Radio.
Is radio not good enough for premium brands? Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under NEWS MxM Radio launches with a discussion on whether radio is still considered too ‘common’ a medium for ‘uncommon’ luxury brands
- Digital isn’t about technology. It’s about ideas & Imagingation: Ajaz Ahmad
- Ranjona Banerji: Trading charges on Rajdeep Sardesai @ Madison Square
- Mirriad, UMG, Havas announce new brand integration venture
- Srinivasan Swamy re-elected President of IAA in India
- Cheil unveils new campaign for Samsung’s new microwave series
- dna celebrates World Heart Day with unique song initiative
- Pepperfry greets consumers with ‘Happy furniture to you’ insight
- Times of India Editor Kingshuk Nag clarifies: As Editor at TOI one is far more autonomous than can be imagined
- What Ticks for Indian Consumers/ Children – Amit Tripathi