Will private FM soon be allowed to freely air news? Posted on 23 Feb,2012 | under MEDIA The Government will be setting up a Central Monitoring System for content, following which restriction of content including news will be removed.
FM players expect boom in small-town India Posted on 21 Feb,2012 | under NEWS Most big advertisers are shifting their focus beyond metros, particularly towards the rural markets, where radio is seen as delivering better ROIs.
Hello and Welcome to MxM Radio! Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH As we completed five months of existence yesterday, we stepped back to our commitment of Day 1: cover media like no one else in the business. At MxMIndia, we are committed to support the ‘underdogs’ amongst the various media segments. So: journalism came first. Then PR and now Radio.
Is radio not good enough for premium brands? Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under NEWS MxM Radio launches with a discussion on whether radio is still considered too ‘common’ a medium for ‘uncommon’ luxury brands
- Siddharth Zarabi to Join Bloomberg TV India as Exec Editor
- No change in rankings in Hindi GECs as Big Magic leads amongst newer lot
- In India, Amazon persists with Junglee in cart
- Piyush Pandey, Sunil Alagh & Sam Balsara to contribute in government’s save-power drive
- Shailesh Kapoor: The Art Of Mass Entertainment: Oh My Dog!
- Kyoorius announce ad awards on May 29, 2015. Designyatra September 10-12
- Nivea unveils campaign for Body Milk lotion
- Logicserve Digital unveils digital inventory service LTD
- Designomics Awards 2014 ready for India showdown
- What Ticks for Indian Consumers/ Men – Ajay Trigunayat and Sanjay Tripathy
- Ranjona Banerji: No longer the future… Online journalism is the present!