Will private FM soon be allowed to freely air news? Posted on 23 Feb,2012 | under MEDIA The Government will be setting up a Central Monitoring System for content, following which restriction of content including news will be removed.
FM players expect boom in small-town India Posted on 21 Feb,2012 | under NEWS Most big advertisers are shifting their focus beyond metros, particularly towards the rural markets, where radio is seen as delivering better ROIs.
Hello and Welcome to MxM Radio! Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH As we completed five months of existence yesterday, we stepped back to our commitment of Day 1: cover media like no one else in the business. At MxMIndia, we are committed to support the ‘underdogs’ amongst the various media segments. So: journalism came first. Then PR and now Radio.
Is radio not good enough for premium brands? Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under NEWS MxM Radio launches with a discussion on whether radio is still considered too ‘common’ a medium for ‘uncommon’ luxury brands
- Decoding Rural India
- Dear MxM by Jaisurya Das: I’ve taken back my resignation… will I be marked as one who quits often?
- P2P lending marketplace Monexo takes off in India
- Salman will not endorse Thums Up any longer
- Black White Orange Brands partners with Arka for Baahubali merchandise
- Abhibus signs Mahesh Babu as brand ambassador
- ‘Salute toh banta Hai’ affirms Officer’s Choice’s in new campaign
- Raymond brings innovation and style together in new campaign
- Liqvd Asia partners Legrand to create unique microsite