Why FM is more than just a recall medium: Rabe Iyer Posted on 13 Feb,2012 | under NEWS FM radio stations are one of the most popular entertainment mediums, offering millions of Indians a great mix of shows
Hello and Welcome to MxM Radio! Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH As we completed five months of existence yesterday, we stepped back to our commitment of Day 1: cover media like no one else in the business. At MxMIndia, we are committed to support the ‘underdogs’ amongst the various media segments. So: journalism came first. Then PR and now Radio.
[MxM Radiol]: 5 reasons why internet radio scores over traditional radio Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under BLOGS The main difference that triggers all other differences between Internet radio and FM radio is the platform itself. The Internet lends more room for flexibility, cost saving and personalization says Anil Srivatsa
- Star Sports to consider Lagori/Pitto league
- Kyoorius to partner Goafest?
- News-hour debates Fevikwik ad. Nation wants to know why Indian soldier touched feet of Pakistani soldier to repair shoe, thunders Arnab
- Now, an Award for Award Shows
- Dell questions conventional with ‘Learning Meets Doing’
- Damien Marchi is Global Head of Content at Havas Media
- AL Jazeera English now available on Airtel D2H
- Omnicom appoints Amol Dighe as Head of Investment India
- Kyoorius launches Melt, 2-day ad, media & marketing festival