Why FM is more than just a recall medium: Rabe Iyer Posted on 13 Feb,2012 | under NEWS FM radio stations are one of the most popular entertainment mediums, offering millions of Indians a great mix of shows
Hello and Welcome to MxM Radio! Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH As we completed five months of existence yesterday, we stepped back to our commitment of Day 1: cover media like no one else in the business. At MxMIndia, we are committed to support the ‘underdogs’ amongst the various media segments. So: journalism came first. Then PR and now Radio.
[MxM Radiol]: 5 reasons why internet radio scores over traditional radio Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under BLOGS The main difference that triggers all other differences between Internet radio and FM radio is the platform itself. The Internet lends more room for flexibility, cost saving and personalization says Anil Srivatsa
- Shailesh Kapoor: Pro Kabaddi: A Giant Leap for a Dying Sport?
- Q&A with Ramesh Narayan, the Do-gooder Adman
- Jaldi 5 with Gurbir Singh, Chairman, Press Club Mumbai: We’ll engage with those who’ve expressed grievances
- Amith Prabhu: Positioning, Participating and Packaging and a night to remember
- Dentsu OOH firm Milestone Brandcom
- DDB Mudra Group announces Group Executive, Creative and Strategic Planning Council
- 94.3 MY FM rolls out the ‘The Shekhar Suman Show’
- Airtel unveils ‘The Smartphone Network’ ad campaign
- Ogilvy & Mather to do branding campaign for Diu & Daman tourism
- M G Parameswaran is new AAAI president
- Reviewing the Reviews: Critics mustered up 2-2.5 stars for ‘unjheleble’ Kick