Why FM is more than just a recall medium: Rabe Iyer Posted on 13 Feb,2012 | under NEWS FM radio stations are one of the most popular entertainment mediums, offering millions of Indians a great mix of shows
Hello and Welcome to MxM Radio! Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH As we completed five months of existence yesterday, we stepped back to our commitment of Day 1: cover media like no one else in the business. At MxMIndia, we are committed to support the ‘underdogs’ amongst the various media segments. So: journalism came first. Then PR and now Radio.
[MxM Radiol]: 5 reasons why internet radio scores over traditional radio Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under BLOGS The main difference that triggers all other differences between Internet radio and FM radio is the platform itself. The Internet lends more room for flexibility, cost saving and personalization says Anil Srivatsa
- TheSmallBigIdea wins communication & digital mandate for The Mud Rush 2015
- Twitter co-founder Biz Stone invests in Lookup
- Pecking order of Hindi GECs same in TAM Week 20 – HH & Individual Data
- Shailesh Kapoor: 2015: IPL’s Watershed Edition?
- Ranjona Banerji: Media unfair on Kejriwal (& why tennis lovers must now fight for their own TVviewing rights)
- Leo Burnett India is a new place now, happier place to work in: APAC chief Jarek Ziebinski
- Day 1: Melting pot of creativity
- ‘What are you Numero Uno at?’, asks jeanswear brand in new campaign
- Spykar hands over creative duties to Scarecrow
- Lay’s MAXX arrives in India with two new flavours