Why FM is more than just a recall medium: Rabe Iyer Posted on 13 Feb,2012 | under NEWS FM radio stations are one of the most popular entertainment mediums, offering millions of Indians a great mix of shows
Hello and Welcome to MxM Radio! Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH As we completed five months of existence yesterday, we stepped back to our commitment of Day 1: cover media like no one else in the business. At MxMIndia, we are committed to support the ‘underdogs’ amongst the various media segments. So: journalism came first. Then PR and now Radio.
[MxM Radiol]: 5 reasons why internet radio scores over traditional radio Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under BLOGS The main difference that triggers all other differences between Internet radio and FM radio is the platform itself. The Internet lends more room for flexibility, cost saving and personalization says Anil Srivatsa
- BTL Baatein powered by VISCOMM… Amitabh Dikshit, Eveready Industries
- Quiet, but strong flows Big Ganga
- Reliance Trends and Lowe Lintas Bangalore create campaign for youth
- YouTube celebrates growth of online creators in India
- MRSS India inks strategic pacts with three global development agencies
- BBC Media Action initiates ‘KhoonKaRishta’
- Shailesh Kapoor: RIP, Dr Mashoor Gulati? We hope not!
- Ranjona Banerji: Anything you can say i can repeat better?
- Hotstar ready for 2017 edition of IPL with latest campaign
- Nickelodeon returns with the second edition of “Together for Good”
- Maneeza Ahuja to head Percept/H in Delhi
- Dear MxM by Jaisurya Das: Any scope for M&E law? (+will HT work in Pune?)