Why FM is more than just a recall medium: Rabe Iyer Posted on 13 Feb,2012 | under NEWS FM radio stations are one of the most popular entertainment mediums, offering millions of Indians a great mix of shows
Hello and Welcome to MxM Radio! Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH As we completed five months of existence yesterday, we stepped back to our commitment of Day 1: cover media like no one else in the business. At MxMIndia, we are committed to support the ‘underdogs’ amongst the various media segments. So: journalism came first. Then PR and now Radio.
[MxM Radiol]: 5 reasons why internet radio scores over traditional radio Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under BLOGS The main difference that triggers all other differences between Internet radio and FM radio is the platform itself. The Internet lends more room for flexibility, cost saving and personalization says Anil Srivatsa
- Why do Indian agencies turn a blind idea to Idea Thiefs?
- Google Forrester Report predicts online shopper base to reach 100 million by 2016
- TAM data for Hindi GECs and Regional GECs in select markets for Week 46
- Impressive Jury list make Designomics Awards special
- Anup Vishwanathan joins TTN as Head – Marketing
- Shailesh Kapoor: In Support of an All-Vegetarian MasterChef India
- Ranjona Banerji: Arnab Goswami, the King of Outrage!
- Big Magic announces induction of senior talent across functions