DATA & RESEARCH
RAMcheck: What women listen to… Posted on 23 Mar,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH Which are the most popular FM stations among women? MxMIndia shifts focus on women listenership trends in the four RAM (Radio Audience Measurement) – Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru and Kolkata.
RAMcheck: More surprises for FM players Posted on 06 Mar,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH Radio City, Radio Mirchi, Big FM, Red FM, Fever FM, Radio One, Oye! FM were some of the top FM stations in the big four metros
RAMcheck: Most popular FM stations heard out of home Posted on 16 Feb,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH According to RAM (Radio Audience Measurement), the OOH listeners include listenership in cars, at work and other out of home places
Hello and Welcome to MxM Radio! Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH As we completed five months of existence yesterday, we stepped back to our commitment of Day 1: cover media like no one else in the business. At MxMIndia, we are committed to support the ‘underdogs’ amongst the various media segments. So: journalism came first. Then PR and now Radio.
[MxM Radio] RAMcheck: Mixed fortunes for Mirchi Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH The station makes a comeback in Mumbai, ahead in Kolkata, struggles in Delhi; Bengaluru sticks to Radio City.
RAMcheck: No changes in top rankings in four metros Posted on 09 Jan,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH Radio City, Radio Mirchi, Big FM, Red FM, Fever FM, Radio One, Oye! FM were some of the top FM stations in the big four metros.
RAMcheck: Media agencies on new FM listenership numbers Posted on 06 Dec,2011 | under DATA & RESEARCH Is FM radio losing out? Media agencies have their say.
RAMcheck: Some surprises in 4-metro stats for Aug to mid-Oct Posted on 05 Dec,2011 | under DATA & RESEARCH Radio Audience Measurement (RAM) on December 2 released its latest radio listenership figures for Week 35-38 and Week 39-42. Some highlights
- Shifts in consumer spending and speed of tech change a threat to M&E
- Big Magic announces Akbar-Birbal historical comedy
- Final entry deadlines extended: Goafest Abbys to April 23, Kyoorius to April 28
- Amith Prabhu: Four major international PR events not to miss in 2014
- Reviewing the Reviews: Utterly charming Alia in ’2 States’
- Pops plans to reinvent himself after May 4
- Sony to manage digital assets of Zee Music
- Thoughtblurb appointed AoR for Sheth Developers
- Durga Raghunath elevated at Network18 Digital
- Jabong goes for Bang in the Middle