DATA & RESEARCH
RAMcheck: What women listen to… Posted on 23 Mar,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH Which are the most popular FM stations among women? MxMIndia shifts focus on women listenership trends in the four RAM (Radio Audience Measurement) – Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru and Kolkata.
RAMcheck: More surprises for FM players Posted on 06 Mar,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH Radio City, Radio Mirchi, Big FM, Red FM, Fever FM, Radio One, Oye! FM were some of the top FM stations in the big four metros
RAMcheck: Most popular FM stations heard out of home Posted on 16 Feb,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH According to RAM (Radio Audience Measurement), the OOH listeners include listenership in cars, at work and other out of home places
Hello and Welcome to MxM Radio! Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH As we completed five months of existence yesterday, we stepped back to our commitment of Day 1: cover media like no one else in the business. At MxMIndia, we are committed to support the ‘underdogs’ amongst the various media segments. So: journalism came first. Then PR and now Radio.
[MxM Radio] RAMcheck: Mixed fortunes for Mirchi Posted on 10 Feb,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH The station makes a comeback in Mumbai, ahead in Kolkata, struggles in Delhi; Bengaluru sticks to Radio City.
RAMcheck: No changes in top rankings in four metros Posted on 09 Jan,2012 | under DATA & RESEARCH Radio City, Radio Mirchi, Big FM, Red FM, Fever FM, Radio One, Oye! FM were some of the top FM stations in the big four metros.
RAMcheck: Media agencies on new FM listenership numbers Posted on 06 Dec,2011 | under DATA & RESEARCH Is FM radio losing out? Media agencies have their say.
RAMcheck: Some surprises in 4-metro stats for Aug to mid-Oct Posted on 05 Dec,2011 | under DATA & RESEARCH Radio Audience Measurement (RAM) on December 2 released its latest radio listenership figures for Week 35-38 and Week 39-42. Some highlights
- Announcing: The MxMIndia Annual 3
- Ranjona Banerji: Ads and Ads before you get to Page 1
- Reliance Games appoints LinOpinion|GH as its PR partner
- PR firm Zero Hour Strategies launched
- Kotak Mahindra wins Efma Award in Spain
- Honesty is the best policy, asserts Kinley
- Big Magic Ganga to host another mega event in Jharkhand
- Happy Diwali. See you on Oct 27
- Sanjeev Kotnala: Blame it on the Publisher for decreasing Press Advertising
- What Ticks for Indian Consumers/ Women- Sandhya Sadananda and Jaideep Shergill